While Lily and Lithrum

While Lily and Lithrum
watercolour - this painting and the one above are ready for showing in an exhbition at the Aroma Coffee House in October

Poppies

Poppies
watercolour

Monday 2 March 2009

Needing to catch up




Well I told you I am not much of a blogger. Most of my time is taken up with painting and crafting. I'm posting some of my more recent paintings so you can see what I have been up to. The local group I am with has an arrangement with The Aroma Coffee House and Bistro in Biggar and every two months we change the exhibition. I aim to put up three new works of art each time so I am kept quite busy these days.

The group has had two invitations to exhibit our work, the first one was at The Cat Strand in New Galloway and the second just last weekend in The Tolbooth Gallery in Kirkcudbright. These events have allowed us to show our work to a larger group of people and to gain experience of exhibiting at first class galleries.

1 comment:

  1. Your painting 'Storm' looks like a Turner painting...
    Very impressive!

    Jacqueline - The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

please leave your message here -

My art journal

My art journal
First spread in my journal

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures
one of my pages in "Venise ... Masks"

Tree Journal

Tree Journal
one of my pages in"Trees"