While Lily and Lithrum

While Lily and Lithrum
watercolour - this painting and the one above are ready for showing in an exhbition at the Aroma Coffee House in October

Poppies

Poppies
watercolour

Sunday 17 May 2009

I am signed up for 2 round robins at the moment. One that is just finishing has 7 participiants and the other which has only been going since February this year has 14 women taking part soI won't be getting my journal back until next March or April.

Round Robins are great fun, they are educational and at the end when your journal is returned to you, you have have a journal filled with original art work by artists from all over the world. Each artist involved in the RR choses a subject for their book and this is passed round to everyone who has a month to create pages relating to the chosen subject.

I like to research the varied subjects before starting the art work, that way I can decide whether my pages will be painted, collaged or journalled. Usually it is a bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your message here -

My art journal

My art journal
First spread in my journal

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures
one of my pages in "Venise ... Masks"

Tree Journal

Tree Journal
one of my pages in"Trees"