While Lily and Lithrum

While Lily and Lithrum
watercolour - this painting and the one above are ready for showing in an exhbition at the Aroma Coffee House in October

Poppies

Poppies
watercolour

Monday 14 July 2008

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my new Blog Spot. How this will go I don't know. I'll try to keep this up-to-dated but you know how things are. Most of my Blog will probably be about my art and craft work but I will also add bits about my family and friends.

To start with I will add one or two of my recent paintings and while I'm about it I must tell you about my latest piece of excitment. The group that I am with "The Maddain Group" have been invited to exhibit their work at The CatStrand Gallery in New Galloway in Dumfries. This is quite a step up for us all and as you can imagine we were all very thrilled. The exhibition runs until 18 July.

On the 19 July my own art group The Mansefield Arts & Crafts of Symington (MACS for short) will be exhibiting at The Biggar Agricultural Show. This is a new venue for us and we are anxious that things will go smoothly - I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your message here -

My art journal

My art journal
First spread in my journal

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures
one of my pages in "Venise ... Masks"

Tree Journal

Tree Journal
one of my pages in"Trees"